Let one of our engineers come to your site and design a custom solution based on their testing results and your desired coverage needs.
Wireless Coverage Solutions will complete the following during the site survey process.
- Determine Network Carriers and locate distance and degree of masts
- External antenna accessibility
- Health and safety issues
- Total floors and Area per floor in sq. ft.
- Specific areas to cover or whole building
- Signal level inside/outside db
- Construction material of internal partition walls and exterior walls
- Ceiling type (plaster or suspended ceiling)
- Roof access to run cabling from external antennas to repeaters
- Riser access between floors
- Adequate space above ceiling to run cables and mount directional couplers and splitters
- Any issues with building layout or construction that would impede cable runs or signal
- Is any remedial work required prior to and after the installation.
- Travel and miscellaneous expenses
- System configuration layout drawing and connection diagram
After the site survey is completed we will be able to provide you with a complete proposal of cost of equipment and installations services. The cost of the survey depends on travel cost of our engineer. The survey funds will be credited back to our customers if they do decide to purchase our repeater system. The proposal is the property of the customer and they are allowed to use it to compare prices and services with other proposals.